- ticket title
- Deputy Minister of Interior Visits Narcotics Department
- GNA Council of Ministers Announces Resumption of Air Traffic at Amitiq Airport
- German Foreign Minister: Libya’s neighboring countries suffer from negative consequences of Libyan Crisis
- Libya – IDP and Returnee Key Findings Report 28 (Nov-Dec 2019)
- Activities of Secretary-General in Germany, 18-20 January
Deputy Speaker of the House, Elie Ferzli, said in an interview with “Voice of Lebanon” Radio Station on Saturday that House Speaker Nabih Berri did not boycott the Economic Summit, but objected to the presence of the Libyan delegation.
“Speaker Berri expressed his opinion that the level of representation will be low because of the absence of a government,” Ferzli noted.
He added that the Arab situation is fragmented from Tunisia to Libya to Syria to Yemen and needs a summit to address the problems of the Arabs among each other, which mainly reflected on the level of representation at the Summit.
Ferzli concluded by reiterating that the “failure to form a government has affected the level of participation in the Summit.”
Source: National News Agency