- ticket title
- Putin to take part in Berlin conference on Libya on January 19
- Libya strongman Haftar in Greece for talks ahead of Berlin peace conference
- Six months following the enforced disappearance of Siham Sergewa, UNSMIL calls for her immediate release
- Libya: Tens of thousands of children at risk amidst violence and chaos of unrelenting conflict
- UNHCR Update Libya (17 January 2020)
A Federal Foreign Office spokesperson issued the following statement in Berlin on 20 February on the bomb attack in the eastern Libyan town of al-Qubbah:
The German Government condemns this murderous attack in the gest possible terms. Our heartfelt sympathy goes out to the families of the victims and to the Libyan people. There can be no justification for this abhorrent act of terrorism.
To prevent terrorist groups in Libya from gaining ground, all political forces are called upon to participate in the peace talks in order to end the bloody conflict and reach agreement on a government of national unity. This will require support from neighbouring countries for the mediation efforts of UN special representative Bernardino Leoacuten.
SOURCE Federal Foreign Office, Federal Republic of Germany
Source : PR Newswire