- ticket title
- Update: Libyas warring sides pull out of Geneva peace talks
- Libyan premier denounces Haftar as war criminal at UN
- UN launches new project to address link between terrorism arms and crime
- ERDOGAN SAYS TWO TURKISH SOLDIERS WERE KILLED IN LIBYA
- Erdogan Confirms First Turkish Soldier Deaths in Libya
Tripoli, President of Presidency Council, Fayez Saraj received from Deputy Representative of the UN Secretary General ownership documents of ambulance vehicles donated to Serte. The documents are for ten vehicles donated to improve the infrastructure and services offered to the public in the city which was damaged due to the conflict Stabilization Utility led by GNA and funded by several countries and managed by UNDP supports the GNA in realizing visible tangible progress to the public at local level. The utility aims at rehabilitating the vital infrastructure and strengthens local authority capacities to address basic needs of the people, and enhancing local capacities in mediation and settling of disputes.
Source: Libya News Agency