- ticket title
- IOM Libya Update, 01 – 15 September 2019
- Two Jordanians Kidnapped In Libya Set Free
- FAO report cites 41 countries needing external assistance for food
- IOM Deplores Death of Migrant, Killed Thursday upon Disembarkation in Tripoli
- German Capital Hosts Preliminary Meeting on Situation in Libya
Tripoli, President of Presidency Council, Fayez Saraj received from Deputy Representative of the UN Secretary General ownership documents of ambulance vehicles donated to Serte. The documents are for ten vehicles donated to improve the infrastructure and services offered to the public in the city which was damaged due to the conflict Stabilization Utility led by GNA and funded by several countries and managed by UNDP supports the GNA in realizing visible tangible progress to the public at local level. The utility aims at rehabilitating the vital infrastructure and strengthens local authority capacities to address basic needs of the people, and enhancing local capacities in mediation and settling of disputes.
Source: Libya News Agency