- ticket title
- Lavarov: UN Alone Capable Of Guaranteeing Integrity Of Libya
- Celebrations Making Anniversary Of Feb
- Head Of Presidency Council Announces Launch Of The 2020 Humanitarian Response Plan For Libya
- British National Security Adviser Discuss With Egyptian Foreign Minister Developments In Libya
- US Secretary Of State: We Hope Political Negotiation In Libya Start By End Of This Month
Fathi Almejbari meets committee following up control bodies.
Friday , 06– 04– 2018 – 16:42:00
Tripoli, 6 April 2018(Lana) On Tuesday, deputy of Presidency Council,
Fathi Almejbari met the committee following up the control bodies at
the House of Representatives.
The meeting held at Presidency Council in Tripoli discussed the
letter of head of the National Audit Bureau regarding resolution of
Presidency Council no 363 /2018.
The meeting was attended by deputy Minister of Economy and finance
advisor to president of presidency council.