- ticket title
- Helping MENA Transition Out of Fragility
- German Foreign Ministry Discloses Details Of Ceasefire Agreement In Libya
- Algerian President Seeks To Rally Support For Summit On Libya
- UN-brokered Libya talks show ‘seriousness reach draft ceasefire deal
- Libyan Embassy In Oman Urges Libyan Nationals To Be Cautious To Spread Of Coronavirus
Tripoli, On Tuesday, deputy of Presidency Council,
Fathi Almejbari met the committee following up the control bodies at
the House of Representatives.
The meeting held at Presidency Council in Tripoli discussed the
letter of head of the National Audit Bureau regarding resolution of
Presidency Council no 363 /2018.
The meeting was attended by deputy Minister of Economy and finance
advisor to president of presidency council.
Source: Libya News Agency