- ticket title
- Speakers Call for Equitable Geographic Representation, Faster Recruitment as Fifth Committee Examines Secretary-General’s Human Resources Strategy
- Mattis Cuts US Troop Numbers in Africa by 10 Percent
- LIBYA: SHIPBOUND MIGRANTS DOCKED AT PORT SAY WOULD RATHER DIE THAN DISEMBARK
- Libya could hold elections next spring: Italy’s foreign minister
- Italian Premier: Respect Of Libya’s Sovereignty Is Necessary And Intervention In Its Affairs Is Unjustifiable.
Tripoli, Faraj Bumattari assumed his tasks as minister of finance to succeed Ausama Hamad in the presence of hand over committee assigned by the Presidency Council. Hamad in remarks at the ceremony welcomed the hand over the tasks of the ministry based on rotation of power, congratulating the new minister success. GNA Presidency Council appointed Faraj Bumattari as minister of finance.
Source: Libya News Agency