- ticket title
- LIBYA: NEWS PHOTOGRAPHER KILLED IN TRIPOLI CLASHES
- SCORES OF MIGRANTS UNACCOUNTED FOR AFTER BOAT CAPSIZES OFF LIBYA: IOM
- Reports: Shipwrecks in Mediterranean Kill 170 Migrants
- Ten Confirmed Dead, 10 Missing From Burning Ships Off Kerch Strait
- Egypt Says Clashes Kill 7 Troops, 59 Militants in Sinai
Tripoli, Faraj Bumattari assumed his tasks as minister of finance to succeed Ausama Hamad in the presence of hand over committee assigned by the Presidency Council. Hamad in remarks at the ceremony welcomed the hand over the tasks of the ministry based on rotation of power, congratulating the new minister success. GNA Presidency Council appointed Faraj Bumattari as minister of finance.
Source: Libya News Agency