- ticket title
- Libya Peace Summit: Berlin talks must prioritize accountability for war crimes
- Salama: Berlin Conference Success Would Enable Displaced People Return To Their Homes
- Russian Foreign Ministry: Participants In Berlin Conference Will Submit Their Final Statement To Security Council
- UN Secretary General: Hostilities In Libya Is Rejected And All Must Support Berlin Conference
- Putin to take part in Berlin conference on Libya on January 19
Tripoli, Faraj Bumattari assumed his tasks as minister of finance to succeed Ausama Hamad in the presence of hand over committee assigned by the Presidency Council. Hamad in remarks at the ceremony welcomed the hand over the tasks of the ministry based on rotation of power, congratulating the new minister success. GNA Presidency Council appointed Faraj Bumattari as minister of finance.
Source: Libya News Agency