- ticket title
- Libya: Russian FM calls for early ceasefire at meeting with UN-backed GNA officials
- EASTERN FORCES QUIT LIBYAN CAPITAL AFTER YEAR-LONG ASSAULT
- Libya: Landmines Left After Armed Group Withdraws [EN/AR]
- Ethiopian Diaspora Champions Digital Apps in Fight Against COVID
- How COVID Is Affecting Elections in Africa
Tripoli, Faraj Bumattari assumed his tasks as minister of finance to succeed Ausama Hamad in the presence of hand over committee assigned by the Presidency Council. Hamad in remarks at the ceremony welcomed the hand over the tasks of the ministry based on rotation of power, congratulating the new minister success. GNA Presidency Council appointed Faraj Bumattari as minister of finance.
Source: Libya News Agency