- ticket title
- Adopting 7 Resolutions, General Assembly Calls for Recorded Vote on Texts Addressing Global Health, Ties with Organization of Islamic Cooperation
- EU Trust Fund for Africa: new actions adopted to support vulnerable migrants, foster socio-economic development and improve border management in North of Africa
- GNA Minister Of Transport Meets Canadian Ambassador.
- Head Of Presidency Council Attends Event At Police Academy.
- GNA Interior Minister Discuss Security Cooperation With German Foreign Ministry Undersecretary.
Tripoli, Faraj Bumattari assumed his tasks as minister of finance to succeed Ausama Hamad in the presence of hand over committee assigned by the Presidency Council. Hamad in remarks at the ceremony welcomed the hand over the tasks of the ministry based on rotation of power, congratulating the new minister success. GNA Presidency Council appointed Faraj Bumattari as minister of finance.
Source: Libya News Agency