- ticket title
- MAXAIR Achieves First PAPR100-N Conventional Approval from NIOSH
- REMINDER/Media Advisory: Bombardier to Report its Second Quarter 2020 Financial Results on August 6, 2020
- هيكفيجن تصدر نتائجها المالية للنصف الأول من العام 2020
- تطبيق جوّال جديد قائم على الذكاء الاصطناعي “Wai-Eye” لمساعدة المدارس في الامتثال لـ COVID-19
- بنك الفلاح وتيراباي يدشنان خدمة التحويلات المالية المنزلية إلى باكستان
Oran, The Chadian Minister of Foreign Affairs, the Chairman of the Executive Council of the African Union Musa Faki yesterday announced that preparations were underway for a meeting of parties of the Libyan crisis, in a bid to reach a consensus solution based on the UN-sponsored political agreement. The Committee of Five African Heads of State, set up in 2011 to help bring about proper solutions to the Libyan crisis, will visit Libya shortly to look into the possibility of bringing Libyan parties together as part of a national reconciliation drive based on the UN-sponsored agreement to reach consensus internal solutions to the crisis, Kaki said at the end of the second day of the high-level meeting on peace and security in Africa being held in the Algerian city of Oran. He said the African Union initiative calls for a political and peaceful solution to the crisis in Libya, stressing that there was no military solution. He called on Libyan parties to accept the initiative and make the necessary compromises to keep the integrity of the country.
Source: Libya News Agency