- ticket title
- Libya: Humanitarian Dashboard (Jan – July 2019)
- Libyan Coast Guard picks up nearly 500 migrants in region surrounding Tripoli
- How Pompeo Took Charge of US Response to Attack on Saudi Oil Fields
- Security Council Committee on Libya Meets with Libyan Investment Authority
- Migrant shooting highlights concern about Libyan coast guard
TripoliExtraordinary broad meeting was held in Tripoli to discuss the security situation in Tripoli and its outskirts and con sider mechanisms to be taken to fight crime and negative phenomena. Present at the meeting were, President of the Presidency Council, Fayz Saraj, President of the High Judicial Council, Minister of Interior, Head of Investigations at the Attorney General's Office, Head of General Intelligence, Director of central security, Directors of Tripoli Security Directorate, Head of Forensic investigation, head of judiciaries and Head of Judicial police.
Source: Libya News Agency