- ticket title
- Eastern Libya forces say 16 Turkish soldiers killed in fighting
- WFP requires urgent funds in Libya as humanitarian needs rise [EN/AR]
- UNSMIL Grateful For ‘Sincerity And Enthusiasm’ Of Libyan 5+5 Committee
- Libya’s Consulate In Milano Tells Community To Be Cautious
- Bugdanov: Russian Foreign Policy Based On Constant Support For Libya’s Independence
TripoliExtraordinary broad meeting was held in Tripoli to discuss the security situation in Tripoli and its outskirts and con sider mechanisms to be taken to fight crime and negative phenomena. Present at the meeting were, President of the Presidency Council, Fayz Saraj, President of the High Judicial Council, Minister of Interior, Head of Investigations at the Attorney General's Office, Head of General Intelligence, Director of central security, Directors of Tripoli Security Directorate, Head of Forensic investigation, head of judiciaries and Head of Judicial police.
Source: Libya News Agency