- ticket title
- Pope Backs UN Chief’s Call for Global Cease-Fire to Focus on Coronavirus
- Iran Defends Virus Response as Syria Reports First Death
- CoronaVirus Combat Committee Issues Stricter Measures After Detection Of Two New Cases
- Libyan Consulate In Tunis Advises Libyan Nationals To Remain In Their Homes
- EU Renews Support For Berlin Conference’s Outcomes And For Immediate Halt Of Fighting In Libya
Tripoli - The dispute between the Libyan National Oil Company and the German Wintershall Holding GMBH was a subject o discussion at a meeting held at the headquarters of the Administrative Control Authority. The implications which the dispute between NOC and Wintershall will have on oil production and the corresponding losses to the state were discussed at the meeting. The meeting brought together the President of the Administrative Control Authority, the Chairman of the Board of the National Oil Company, the member for exploration and production and the head of legal affairs.
Source: Libya News Agency