- ticket title
- European Commission Denies Knowledge of Reports of ‘Violations’ by Libya Coast Guard Elements
- Cross-border Movement Back to Normal at Ras Jdeir Crossing
- General Assembly Advocates Labour Rights, Ending Illicit Wildlife Trade, Adopting 6 Resolutions as It Concludes Seventy-Third Session
- Libya: Two commanders allied to east-based Haftar killed in strike near Tripoli
- IAEA and Islamic Development Bank Launch Women’s Cancers Partnership Initiative
On 18 April 2018, the following entry on the Committee’s List of individuals and entities subject to the assets freeze, travel ban and other measures relating to attempts to illicitly export petroleum, including crude oil and refined petroleum products, from Libya (the Libya Sanctions List) expired:
B. Entities and other groups
LYe.004 Name: NADINE
A.k.a.: na F.k.a.: na Address: na Listed on: 21 Jul. 2017 (amended on 20 Oct. 2017, 27 Nov. 2017, 18 Jan. 2018, 2 Feb. 2018) Other information: IMO: 8900878. Listed pursuant to paragraphs 10(a) and 10(b) of resolution 2146 (2014), as extended and modified by paragraph 2 of resolution 2362 (2017) (prohibition to load, transport or discharge; prohibition to enter ports). Pursuant to paragraph 11 of resolution 2146 (2014), this designation was renewed by the Committee on 18 January 2018 and is valid until 17 April 2018, unless terminated earlier by the Committee pursuant to paragraph 12 of resolution 2146 (2014). Flag State: Palau. As of 19 January 2018, the vessel was located near the coast of Muscat, Oman, outside its territorial waters.
The vessel Nadine is therefore no longer subject to the measures contained in paragraphs 10(a) and 10(b) of resolution 2146 (2014), as extended and modified by paragraph 2 of resolution 2362 (2017) (prohibition to load, transport or discharge; prohibition to enter ports).
The updated List is accessible on the Committee’s website at the following URL: www.un.org/sc/suborg/en/sanctions/1970/materials.
The Consolidated United Nations Security Council Sanctions List is also updated following all changes made to the Libya Sanctions List. An updated version of the Consolidated List is accessible via the following URL: www.un.org/sc/suborg/en/sanctions/un-sc-consolidated-list.