- ticket title
- Ambassador of Philippines Discuss With Oil Company Officials Recruiting Filipino Workers
- Libyan Foreign Ministry Denies Money Stolen From Embassy in Washington
- Moscow and Beijing Discuss Security Situation in Libya
- President of Presidency Council Acquainted Himself With Back to School Arrangements
- Tunisia Polls Suggest Conservative Professor Wins Election
11 December 2014 – In a wide ranging keynote address to students at Dhaka’s prestigious University yesterday, UNODC Executive Director Yury Fedotov outlined his Office’s international mission to confront drugs, crime, corruption and terrorism.