- ticket title
- German Government: We Expect Sustainable Ceasefire In Libya
- Italian Foreign Minister: EU Approves Mission To Prevent Weapons Entering Libya
- Algerian Foreign Minister Arrives In Tripoli
- As Libya talks resume in Geneva, UN negotiator seeks to overcome sticking points
- UN-Backed Government in Libya Suspends Talks After Attack
Tripoli-Exams dept refuted rumors of leaking exam papers of the Elementary Education Certificates for this school year. In a statement, it said the rumors are baseless and that they are lies designed to confuse students, distort the exams and harm education. The Exams dept appealed to students and their families not to give credence to such rumors and advised them to be self-reliant and revise their syllabuses and devout their time to revision.
Source: Libyan News Agency