- ticket title
- «دايفرسي» تعلن عن ضخ استثمارات كبيرة في أسواق الإمارات لإنتاج مطهرات «أوكسيفير» التي تقضي علي الفيروسات في ثوانٍ
- Diversey Announce Significant Investment in the UAE for Production of Oxivir Disinfectants that Neutralize Viruses in Seconds
- GardaWorld Acquires Leading Integrated Security Risk Management Firm WorldAware
- New MAXAIR Filter Time-To-Market Reduced by NIOSH Fast-Track Approval Process
- Atrium Health and United Arab Emirates Develop First in Southeast Region Surgery Fellowship Program
SAN FRANCISCO, November 29, 2016/PRNewswire/ —
Eventory, a company known for its comprehensive mobile event app, has unveiled a completely new event platform. The two-year-old startup has been hard at work on a platform aimed not only at major conference organizers, but individuals and institutions planning smaller events as well. Best of all – the standard version of the Eventory web platform and app will be available for free.
Eventory is more than just an events app – it’s an extensive web platform that will soon host events from around the world. The platform has plenty of potential, as event organizers can now create events and use Eventory’s many useful functions for free. Before the basic version of Eventory cost $600 a pop.
“People’s needs change all the time. The way we planned meetings or networking events just a few years ago was completely different. Today we can use so many mobile solutions that are useful for us and for our attendees,” says Andrzej Targosz, Eventory’s founder.
Each event gets its own website as well as a mobile guide for smartphones. It includes everything that would normally come in a printed conference booklet – the agenda and basic information, schedule, maps, speaker profiles, event descriptions – but also much more. You get to see who else will be attending, message them in the app, and create your own schedule that’s automatically added to your calendar. You can also take lecture notes, rate the talks in real-time and immediately find out about any organizational changes.
Event organizers will be thrilled by the fact that their access to the app, which until recently cost $600, is free in the new version, especially since they have the most to gain from the changes to Eventory. Here are some highlights from among the new features:
- The ability to manage all your events in one place - An administrator profile and customizable access levels for employees - Division into business and private events - E-mailing to all event participants - Online payments - The ability to create exhibitor profiles - Potential for promotion through the new search engine - Ability to use beacons
“We want to make an even bigger splash. The United States is still important to us, but we will be entering Asian markets even more boldly, especially the Middle East,” said Andrzej Targosz, Eventory CEO.
For further information, please contact:
Source: Eventory, Inc