- ticket title
- CNN: Wagner Mercenaries Dig Trenches, A Signal Not To Leave Libya
- The Russian President’s Envoy Discusses With A Member Of The Libyan Parliament The Situation In Libya
- New Iranian Ambassador To Libya Expresses His Country’s Readiness To Restore Relations To Normal And To Intensify Visits
- Siala Discusses With The South Korean Ambassador To Libya Return Of Korean Companies To Resume Their Infrastructure And Reconstruction Projects
- Namroush And Al-Haddad Discuss With Idriss Debi Securing And Protecting Libyan-Chadian Borders.
France, Britain, Italy and Germany threatened today to impose sanctions on the sides obstructing negotiations between the two Libyan parties, which aim to establish transitional institutions until elections are held in December 2021.
According to the French Press Agency, the four European countries said in a joint statement published by the French Presidency: “We are ready to take measures against those who obstruct the Libyan political dialogue forum and other tracks of the Berlin process, as well as against those who continue to plunder government funds and commit human rights violations in the country.”
Source: National News Agency