- ticket title
- Helping MENA Transition Out of Fragility
- German Foreign Ministry Discloses Details Of Ceasefire Agreement In Libya
- Algerian President Seeks To Rally Support For Summit On Libya
- UN-brokered Libya talks show ‘seriousness reach draft ceasefire deal
- Libyan Embassy In Oman Urges Libyan Nationals To Be Cautious To Spread Of Coronavirus
Tripoli, EU Mission to Libya has announced
that it offered 5 muillio0n Euros as a contribution to the UN
elections project in Libya.
The mission explained on its website, that the offer is in line
with the support to HNEC to carry out its entrusted tasks and enhance
its staff capacity.
Source: Libya News Agency