- ticket title
- Daily Press Briefing by the Office of the Spokesperson for the Secretary-General
- IOM DTM Monthly Regional Report – Middle East & North Africa: January 2020
- IOM DTM Monthly Regional Report – Middle East & North Africa: February 2020
- EU launches Operation IRINI to enforce Libya arms embargo
- United Nations Staff Union President Urges States to Enhance Peacekeeper Security, as Targeted Attacks Kill 423 Blue Helmets, Civilian Personnel in Last Decade
Brussels, The EU Ministerial Council has decided to expand authorization of its mission for bolder control in Libya. The decision calls for the mission to offer assistance to the Libyan Government to combat crime and trafficking, having in the past retracted its activities to planning of civil operations in the border control area. The decision, according to the Council, was in response to requests by the Libyan authorities, and was also in line with the EU policy to assist Libya overcome the transitional period and transit to democracy and prosperity.
Source: Libya News Agency