- ticket title
- Update: Libyas warring sides pull out of Geneva peace talks
- Libyan premier denounces Haftar as war criminal at UN
- UN launches new project to address link between terrorism arms and crime
- ERDOGAN SAYS TWO TURKISH SOLDIERS WERE KILLED IN LIBYA
- Erdogan Confirms First Turkish Soldier Deaths in Libya
Brussels, - The European Union leaders had expressed their readiness , to support the national accord government 'NAG , headed by Fayez Saraj. On the sideline of their meeting at the summit level in Brussels , the European leaders appealed to all Libyan parties to work with the accord government - as the only legitimate government in Libya , in order to regain stability , peace , fighting terrorism , and confronting illegal immigration through the Mediterranean. The European council , also welcomed the issuance of the international security council resolution no. "2292" , to train the Libyan coastal guards.
Source: Libyan News Agency