- ticket title
- European Commission Denies Knowledge of Reports of ‘Violations’ by Libya Coast Guard Elements
- Cross-border Movement Back to Normal at Ras Jdeir Crossing
- General Assembly Advocates Labour Rights, Ending Illicit Wildlife Trade, Adopting 6 Resolutions as It Concludes Seventy-Third Session
- Libya: Two commanders allied to east-based Haftar killed in strike near Tripoli
- IAEA and Islamic Development Bank Launch Women’s Cancers Partnership Initiative
Brussels, - The European Union leaders had expressed their readiness , to support the national accord government 'NAG , headed by Fayez Saraj. On the sideline of their meeting at the summit level in Brussels , the European leaders appealed to all Libyan parties to work with the accord government - as the only legitimate government in Libya , in order to regain stability , peace , fighting terrorism , and confronting illegal immigration through the Mediterranean. The European council , also welcomed the issuance of the international security council resolution no. "2292" , to train the Libyan coastal guards.
Source: Libyan News Agency