- ticket title
- More than 100 illegal immigrants deported from Libya
- Libya’s UN-backed government condemns deadly airstrike in Tripoli
- Salame and Deputy Meet Delegation From Misrata Including Members of House of Representatives and High Council of State
- Presidency Council Blames UN Mission for Death of Children in Arial Shelling in Al Fernaj
- GNA Foreign Ministry of Social Affairs Condemns Massacre of Children in Al Fernaj
Brussels, EU Foreign Minister were expected to meet here on Monday, to discuss ways of supporting the Presidency Council of the Government of National Accord in its effort to exercise control over the Libyan territories and combat irregular migration, according to the Spanish news agency. The High Representative of the EU Foreign Affairs and Security Policy Federica Mogherini will brief the meeting about the visit which the Head of the Presidency Council Fayez Al Saraj made to Brussels last week, the agency reported. According the EFE report, the meeting will discuss decisions including one about approving a budget for joint cooperation with Libya on combating migration, and promoting the European Sea operation in the Mediterranean known as 'Sofia'.
Source: Libya News Agency