- ticket title
- Panel of Experts Recommends Intercepting and Searching of Vessels Carrying Arms to Libya
- Presidency Council Discusses Financial Arrangements for 2020
- Mellita Oil & Gas Company: Al Fil Fields Reopens and Normal Production Levels Restored
- Flights Resumed From Mi’tiga Inter
- Libya: Humanitarian Dashboard (January – October 2019)
Tunis-The EU has wounded up a 2 day workshop on assessment of capacity and laying down plans to promote the private sector in Libya. The project management said it aimed to put in place a work plan, and provide training opportunities for emerging small and medium size companies, to encourage their investments. The EU has launched, two week ago, a plan to support the private sector in Libya in collaboration with the Ministry of Planning and civil society organisations across the country, with the aim of building capacities and encouraging youth and women to contribute vigorously to the national economy. The EU-financed project is executed by France Experts Organisation.
Source: Libya News Agency