- ticket title
- EUROPEAN MEASURES AGAINST ANY PARTY OBSTRUCTING POLITICAL PROCESS IN LIBYA
- Daily Press Briefing by the Office of the Spokesperson for the Secretary-General
- Multilateral Partnerships More Important than Ever to Tackle Global, Regional Crises, Secretary-General Tells Heads of Organizations at High-Level Dialogue
- A Long Way From Home – Migrants’ Housing Conditions In Libya (November 2020)
- Libyan Political Dialogue Forum and the Berlin Conference: Joint statement by France, Germany, Italy and the United Kingdom (November 2020)
Tunis-The EU has wounded up a 2 day workshop on assessment of capacity and laying down plans to promote the private sector in Libya. The project management said it aimed to put in place a work plan, and provide training opportunities for emerging small and medium size companies, to encourage their investments. The EU has launched, two week ago, a plan to support the private sector in Libya in collaboration with the Ministry of Planning and civil society organisations across the country, with the aim of building capacities and encouraging youth and women to contribute vigorously to the national economy. The EU-financed project is executed by France Experts Organisation.
Source: Libya News Agency