- ticket title
- Joint Statement of the Third United States-Kuwait Strategic Dialogue: “Enhancing Our Strategic Partnership”
- Italian Authorities Investigate NGO
- Libya stands at a ‘critical juncture’, UN mission head tells Security Council
- All Parties in Libya Must Seize Critical Chance to Forge Inclusive, Stable Future ahead of National Conference, Special Representative Tells Security Council
- UN Hopes April Conference Will Prevent War in Libya
Brussels -International Organization for Migration ( IOM) has announced that supported by EU Credit Fund offered aid to 325 immigrants in Obari. IOM media office said the basic assistance offered include cleaning material. UN High Commissioner for Refugees in May estimated the number of refugees and asylum seekers at 5700 including 2367 people under UNHCR care.
Source: Libya News Agency