- ticket title
- EU leaders must fix “broken system” that leaves people adrift at sea
- Without International Support in Libya, Spoilers Will Sabotage Political Process, Disrupt Fragile Economic Reforms, Special Representative Tells Security Council
- LIBYA: DEATH TOLL IN MILITIA CLASHES IN CAPITAL TRIPOLI RISES TO 10
- A Coup in Progress? Venezuelan Foreign Minister Decries U.S. & Brazil-Backed Effort to Oust Maduro
- Shoukry visits Hariri: We agreed to intensify our bilateral cooperation
Brussels -International Organization for Migration ( IOM) has announced that supported by EU Credit Fund offered aid to 325 immigrants in Obari. IOM media office said the basic assistance offered include cleaning material. UN High Commissioner for Refugees in May estimated the number of refugees and asylum seekers at 5700 including 2367 people under UNHCR care.
Source: Libya News Agency