- ticket title
- France Says It Killed Al-Qaida North Africa Chief With US Help
- Libya conflict: UN-backed GNA regains full control of Tripoli from east-based warlord Gen Haftar
- Secretary Pompeo’s Call with United Arab Emirates Crown Prince Sheikh Mohammed bin Zayed Al Nahyan
- Thirty countries will benefit as Global Environment Facility funds FAO-led projects
- LIBYA GOVERNMENT SAYS RETAKES HAFTAR’S LAST REDOUBT IN WEST
Brussels -International Organization for Migration ( IOM) has announced that supported by EU Credit Fund offered aid to 325 immigrants in Obari. IOM media office said the basic assistance offered include cleaning material. UN High Commissioner for Refugees in May estimated the number of refugees and asylum seekers at 5700 including 2367 people under UNHCR care.
Source: Libya News Agency