- ticket title
- German Government: We Expect Sustainable Ceasefire In Libya
- Italian Foreign Minister: EU Approves Mission To Prevent Weapons Entering Libya
- Algerian Foreign Minister Arrives In Tripoli
- As Libya talks resume in Geneva, UN negotiator seeks to overcome sticking points
- UN-Backed Government in Libya Suspends Talks After Attack
EU Commissioner Envoy to Libya Confirms Repatriation of
14000 African Migrant to Their Countries.
Monday , 19– 03– 2018 – 15:15:00
Tripoli, 19 March 2018(Lana) The European Union Special Envoy to
Libya Amira Al Fadhel on Sunday said the ‘the joint working group
assigned to address the issues of illegal migrants in Libya will
finish its work by May this year.
It said the committee has repatriated 14000 illegal migrants to
their countries in collaboration with the Libyan Government.