- ticket title
- GNA Interior Ministry Undersecretary Meets Displaced Committee in Morzug
- Libyan People Celebrate Anniversary of Martyrdom of Omar Mukhtar
- UNHCR Calls for Greater Solidarity With Stranded Refugees in Libya
- Algeria Demands Adherence to UN Resolutions Banning Arms to Libya
- Dr Emari Zaed meets with US Charge D’affairs
EU Commissioner Envoy to Libya Confirms Repatriation of
14000 African Migrant to Their Countries.
Monday , 19– 03– 2018 – 15:15:00
Tripoli, 19 March 2018(Lana) The European Union Special Envoy to
Libya Amira Al Fadhel on Sunday said the ‘the joint working group
assigned to address the issues of illegal migrants in Libya will
finish its work by May this year.
It said the committee has repatriated 14000 illegal migrants to
their countries in collaboration with the Libyan Government.