- ticket title
- Libya Coast Guard Intercepts Dozens of Europe-Bound Migrants
- US Ambassador to Libya Announces his Participation in Berlin Conference
- US Congress Considers Libya Stabilization Act
- Merkel and Putin Discuss Libya, Syria and Ukraine
- Egypt Hosts Meeting Of Libyan Lawmakers To Unite Settlement Efforts
Tripoli, The EU on Monday called for an immediate halt of hostilities in the capital Tripoli. ‘The outbreak of violence in Tripoli is a matter of concern ..and we follow the situation closely, and urge all parties to a cessation of hostilities immediately, a spokeswoman for EU said in press statements. ‘There is no military solution but a political one’, the Spokeswoman said. She renewed EU support for the UN mediation efforts led by the Special Envoy Ghasan Salama to reach a permanent solution to the crisis in Libya.’ The EU expects all legitimate Libyan parties to rally behind this goal, and to put the interests of the people of Libya first.’, she said.
Source: Libya News Agency