- ticket title
- تعيين مدير مخضرم رئيسًا لشركة General Fusion
- خدمة قوية ومثبتة: العمال الصحيون المجتمعيون قادرون على بناء الصحة والمساواة خلال فترة الوباء وما بعدها
- Miami International Holdings and MGEX Announce Plan of Merger; MGEX to Join MIAX Exchange Group
- مؤشر أسهم بيرميودا والشركة الأم ميامي إنترناشيونال هولدنغز، تعلنان عن إدراج 1.94 مليار دولار لـ أن سي أل كوربوريشن
- XCMG’s Global Livestreaming Proves a Success as Third Event Turnover Reaches US$28 Million in Five Hours
EU Ambassador to Libya Urges International Community to
Help Libya Restore Vigor and Secure Borders.
Sunday , 18– 03– 2018 – 15:50:00
Brussels, 18 March 2018(Lana) The EU Ambassador to Libya Bettina
Moscheidt has said there were no evidence to support what had been
circulating about existence of slaves market in Libya, urging the
international community to assist Libya restore its power and secure
As for so called ‘Sofia’ operation mounted by the EU off the
coast of Libya, Moscheidt said the operation helped return of nearly
20000 migrants to their countries.
She pointed out that the flow of migration across the
Mediterranean has declined by 50%, and the number of deaths among
migrants has also declined by 37% in 2017.
On part, the Commander of Sofia Henrico Credinino on Friday said
the Union was trying to expand training received by the Libyan coast
guard on combating illegal immigration flow to Italy.
300 to 500 coast guard elements will receive training this year,