- ticket title
- Libya: Humanitarian Dashboard (Jan – July 2019)
- Libyan Coast Guard picks up nearly 500 migrants in region surrounding Tripoli
- How Pompeo Took Charge of US Response to Attack on Saudi Oil Fields
- Security Council Committee on Libya Meets with Libyan Investment Authority
- Migrant shooting highlights concern about Libyan coast guard
Tripoli- An extended meeting was held yesterday at the National Centre for Disease Prevention devoted to discussing practical steps for establishment of a national centre for prevention of influenza. The meeting brought together Dr. Badr Iddin Al Najar, Director General of the Centre, Abdul Aziz Burgaya the expert at the World Health Organisation, Omar Al Ahmar, Head of Laboratories Department at the Ministry of Health and other Health care officials. The participants assessed a number of hospitals as a first step to establish the centre, there was also an agreement to train personnel to the run the centre and for a committee to be set up to follow up on the steps taken towards realizing the project and assessment of man and material requirements need to complete it.
Source: Libya News Agency