- ticket title
- أوبو تطلق حملة اكتشف اللامحدودبالشراكة مع ثلاثة مواهب إماراتية بارزة
- تكريم شركة Gulf Business Machines كواحدة من أفضل شركات التوظيف في البحرين عن عام 2020
- LONGi unveils RE100 roadmap to achieve 100% green energy use by 2028
- THRIVE II: This Is What It Takes releases trailer August 8th in 15 languages for sequel to one of the top watched documentaries of all time
- First liquid biopsy to receive FDA Approval for comprehensive tumor profiling across all solid cancers, Guardant Health’s Guardant360® CDx, gains credibility among oncologists in Asia, Middle East and Africa.
Tripoli- An extended meeting was held yesterday at the National Centre for Disease Prevention devoted to discussing practical steps for establishment of a national centre for prevention of influenza. The meeting brought together Dr. Badr Iddin Al Najar, Director General of the Centre, Abdul Aziz Burgaya the expert at the World Health Organisation, Omar Al Ahmar, Head of Laboratories Department at the Ministry of Health and other Health care officials. The participants assessed a number of hospitals as a first step to establish the centre, there was also an agreement to train personnel to the run the centre and for a committee to be set up to follow up on the steps taken towards realizing the project and assessment of man and material requirements need to complete it.
Source: Libya News Agency