- ticket title
- Ministry of Employment takes part in Local Government Forum
- Alternative Accommodation for Displaced People/Discussed
- Local Government Minister issues resolution to transfer competencies to local administration units
- UN and Red Cross chiefs appeal for end to use of explosive weapons in cities
- European Commission Denies Knowledge of Reports of ‘Violations’ by Libya Coast Guard Elements
Tripoli,-The Italian Eni Group has started drilling an exploratory well in the off-shore basin of Sabrata, a concession granted to the oil and gas company by virtue of an exploration and Production partnership agreement between the company and the Libyan National Oil Company. The NOC said in a report on its website the well was being drilled at an area located 88 km from the Libyan coast, 23 km from Al Salam gas field and at a depth of 515 feet (157m). The final depth of the well is expected to be 10845 feet, (3300 m), and is expected to be finished in 77 days from the start of drilling operation.
Source: Libyan News Agency