- ticket title
- Libya: Imported camels evacuated from capital after port comes under fire
- UNHCR Update Libya (21 February 2020)
- UN launches new project to address link between terrorism, arms and crime
- Escalating Burkina Faso violence brings wider Sahel displacement emergency into focus
- Missile attacks fuel UN’s fear for migrants fleeing Libya
Tripoli,-The Italian Eni Group has started drilling an exploratory well in the off-shore basin of Sabrata, a concession granted to the oil and gas company by virtue of an exploration and Production partnership agreement between the company and the Libyan National Oil Company. The NOC said in a report on its website the well was being drilled at an area located 88 km from the Libyan coast, 23 km from Al Salam gas field and at a depth of 515 feet (157m). The final depth of the well is expected to be 10845 feet, (3300 m), and is expected to be finished in 77 days from the start of drilling operation.
Source: Libyan News Agency