- ticket title
- Worshippers in Ethiopia Defy Ban on Large Gatherings Despite Coronavirus
- Malawi Orders Political Opposition to Halt Coronavirus Education Campaigns
- Zimbabwe Doctors, Nurses Down Tools Over COVID-19 PPEs
- Covid-19 arrives in Libya with first case as battles escalate around capital Tripoli
- Secretary Michael R. Pompeo At a Press Availability
Rome, - The CEO of the Italian ENI company "Claudio Descalzi" , asserted his stance and support to the presidential council of the national accord government 'NAG'. Descalzi , said that Libya is representing part of our culture and history , and we should stay to assist it , and to facilitate its doings , because it's a country that had given to much to us , so we can not abandon it.
Source: Libyan News Agency