- ticket title
- European Commission Denies Knowledge of Reports of ‘Violations’ by Libya Coast Guard Elements
- Cross-border Movement Back to Normal at Ras Jdeir Crossing
- General Assembly Advocates Labour Rights, Ending Illicit Wildlife Trade, Adopting 6 Resolutions as It Concludes Seventy-Third Session
- Libya: Two commanders allied to east-based Haftar killed in strike near Tripoli
- IAEA and Islamic Development Bank Launch Women’s Cancers Partnership Initiative
Eni Announces Plan to Cut Oil Production in Libya.
Sunday , 18– 03– 2018 – 14:36:00
London, 18 March 2018(Lana) The CEO of the Italian Energy Group
Eni Claudio Descalzi announced that the company was planning to scale
down oil production in Libya from 320.000 BPD to 200.000 BPD.
Outlining the company’s strategy for 2018-2021, in London on
Friday, Descalzi said ‘it was not possible to initiate new projects
in Libya in the last eight years, we will not leave Libya.’