- ticket title
- Lavarov: UN Alone Capable Of Guaranteeing Integrity Of Libya
- Celebrations Making Anniversary Of Feb
- Head Of Presidency Council Announces Launch Of The 2020 Humanitarian Response Plan For Libya
- British National Security Adviser Discuss With Egyptian Foreign Minister Developments In Libya
- US Secretary Of State: We Hope Political Negotiation In Libya Start By End Of This Month
NNA – “Two Israeli reconnaissance planes breached the Lebanese airspace at 5:50 a.m. Saturday over the seaside off West Beirut and the town of Alma el-Shaeb in the South, circled over the areas of Riyaq, Zahle, Baalbek, Hermel and various Southern regions, and then left consecutively at 7:30 p.m. over the aforementioned town of Alma Shaeb and Kfarkila, a Lebanese Army communiqué indicated Sunday.
“Furthermore, two other Israeli enemy warplanes violated the national airspace at 1:00 p.m. on Sunday over the town of Kfarkila, circled above all Lebanese regions, and then left at 2:00 p.m. from over Alma el-Shaeb,” the Army communiqué added.