- ticket title
- Mediterranean Migrant Arrivals Reach 91,568 in 2019; Deaths Reach 1,091
- Regular press briefing by the Information Service: Syria, Yemen, World migration trends (15 November 2019)
- UNHCR Update Libya (15 November 2019) [EN/AR]
- Hunger, displacement and migration – A joint innovative approach to assessing needs of migrants in Libya
- Five things you need to know this week about global education (15 November 2019)
NNA – “Two Israeli reconnaissance planes breached the Lebanese airspace at 5:50 a.m. Saturday over the seaside off West Beirut and the town of Alma el-Shaeb in the South, circled over the areas of Riyaq, Zahle, Baalbek, Hermel and various Southern regions, and then left consecutively at 7:30 p.m. over the aforementioned town of Alma Shaeb and Kfarkila, a Lebanese Army communiqué indicated Sunday.
“Furthermore, two other Israeli enemy warplanes violated the national airspace at 1:00 p.m. on Sunday over the town of Kfarkila, circled above all Lebanese regions, and then left at 2:00 p.m. from over Alma el-Shaeb,” the Army communiqué added.