- ticket title
- Migrant shooting highlights concern about Libyan coast guard
- Libyan coast guard picks up nearly 500 migrants in region surrounding Tripoli
- IOM Libya Update, 01 – 15 September 2019
- Two Jordanians Kidnapped In Libya Set Free
- FAO report cites 41 countries needing external assistance for food
Tripoli-The Employment and Institutional Restructuring Ministers co-chaired Tuesday the 5th meeting of the inter-ministerial committee comprising ministries of Employment, Finance, Planning, Economy and Industry. They agreed to put in place implementation arrangements for the 4th meeting pertaining to preparing a proposal to be submitted to the Presidency Council to address inflated public administration, besides assigning members of the committee to identify causes of the problem and find appropriate solutions. They also agreed on training programmes for those referred from public administration and then employ them based on their skills.
Source: Libya News Agency