- ticket title
- Libya: Imported camels evacuated from capital after port comes under fire
- UNHCR Update Libya (21 February 2020)
- UN launches new project to address link between terrorism, arms and crime
- Escalating Burkina Faso violence brings wider Sahel displacement emergency into focus
- Missile attacks fuel UN’s fear for migrants fleeing Libya
Tripoli-The Employment and Institutional Restructuring Ministers co-chaired Tuesday the 5th meeting of the inter-ministerial committee comprising ministries of Employment, Finance, Planning, Economy and Industry. They agreed to put in place implementation arrangements for the 4th meeting pertaining to preparing a proposal to be submitted to the Presidency Council to address inflated public administration, besides assigning members of the committee to identify causes of the problem and find appropriate solutions. They also agreed on training programmes for those referred from public administration and then employ them based on their skills.
Source: Libya News Agency