- ticket title
- Special Committee on Charter of United Nations Adopts Annual Report as It Concludes 2020 Session
- High Commissioner updates the Human Rights Council on human rights concerns and progress across the world
- WFP Libya Country Brief January 2020
- This Hearty Group of Filipinos Is Staying Strong Worldwide Despite Virus Outbreaks
- President Of Mauritania: Libyan Crisis Source Of Concern To Sahel States
Tripoli, On Tuesday, Member of GNA Presidential
Council, Emmari Zaed and minister of Specialized Council Affairs met
Monday with Mayor of Municipal Council, Tripoli Central.
The meeting attended by members of the municipal council addressed
difficulties facing the municipal council to offer services to the
Members of the council presented efforts made by the council and
plans adopted for his work.
The visit is to finalize Dr Mohamed Emmari who chairs the High
Committee to transfer functions of local administrative units.
Source: Libya News Agency