- ticket title
- Libya Peace Summit: Berlin talks must prioritize accountability for war crimes
- Salama: Berlin Conference Success Would Enable Displaced People Return To Their Homes
- Russian Foreign Ministry: Participants In Berlin Conference Will Submit Their Final Statement To Security Council
- UN Secretary General: Hostilities In Libya Is Rejected And All Must Support Berlin Conference
- Putin to take part in Berlin conference on Libya on January 19
SANAA/LONDON, 12 February 2015 (IRIN) – The political chaos that has seen the US, UK and other embassies withdraw their staff in Yemen could also lead to the suspension of aid that is the lifeblood of the country’s economy.