- ticket title
- Lavarov: UN Alone Capable Of Guaranteeing Integrity Of Libya
- Celebrations Making Anniversary Of Feb
- Head Of Presidency Council Announces Launch Of The 2020 Humanitarian Response Plan For Libya
- British National Security Adviser Discuss With Egyptian Foreign Minister Developments In Libya
- US Secretary Of State: We Hope Political Negotiation In Libya Start By End Of This Month
Tripoli, Electricity General Company (GECOL) announced Sunday reduction of power load shedding hours between three to four hours per day. Media department at the company told Lana that power production Sunday reached 5100 megawatt and that the company managed to supply the southern region with electricity. GECOL praised the efforts made by its engineers and technicians in maintaining power generation plants, generators and power towers and reduce the load shedding to alleviate the suffering of the public. It urged all Libyan cities and region to respond positively to load shedding with special care to hospitals, children and the elderly who are more in need for heating. It also urged the public to ration power consumption.
Source: Libya News Agency