- ticket title
- Deputy Minister of Interior Visits Narcotics Department
- GNA Council of Ministers Announces Resumption of Air Traffic at Amitiq Airport
- German Foreign Minister: Libya’s neighboring countries suffer from negative consequences of Libyan Crisis
- Libya – IDP and Returnee Key Findings Report 28 (Nov-Dec 2019)
- Activities of Secretary-General in Germany, 18-20 January
Tripoli- The Electricity Company has said that it had suffered heavy damage as a result of the recent armed clashes in the south Tripoli suburbs. ‘Following final evaluation, the losses sustained in the clashes included damage to 15 power transmission lines, 14 transformers, 30 electrical wooden poles and 6000 meters of un-insulated power cable, said Kheiri Abu Ghmja Director of Gasr Bin Ghashir Distribution Department. The Executive Department, the General Distribution and Tripoli Distribution Department have all offered material and equipment to fix the damage, Abu Ghmja said.
Source: Libya News Agency