- ticket title
- Libya: Humanitarian Dashboard (Jan – July 2019)
- Libyan Coast Guard picks up nearly 500 migrants in region surrounding Tripoli
- How Pompeo Took Charge of US Response to Attack on Saudi Oil Fields
- Security Council Committee on Libya Meets with Libyan Investment Authority
- Migrant shooting highlights concern about Libyan coast guard
Tripoli- The Electricity Company has said that it had suffered heavy damage as a result of the recent armed clashes in the south Tripoli suburbs. ‘Following final evaluation, the losses sustained in the clashes included damage to 15 power transmission lines, 14 transformers, 30 electrical wooden poles and 6000 meters of un-insulated power cable, said Kheiri Abu Ghmja Director of Gasr Bin Ghashir Distribution Department. The Executive Department, the General Distribution and Tripoli Distribution Department have all offered material and equipment to fix the damage, Abu Ghmja said.
Source: Libya News Agency