- ticket title
- European Commission Denies Knowledge of Reports of ‘Violations’ by Libya Coast Guard Elements
- Cross-border Movement Back to Normal at Ras Jdeir Crossing
- General Assembly Advocates Labour Rights, Ending Illicit Wildlife Trade, Adopting 6 Resolutions as It Concludes Seventy-Third Session
- Libya: Two commanders allied to east-based Haftar killed in strike near Tripoli
- IAEA and Islamic Development Bank Launch Women’s Cancers Partnership Initiative
Sirte,-The General Electricity Company has announced that the first steam unit at Al Khaleej Power Station is up and running and reconnected to the national grid, which will reduces hours of load shedding. The station located at Al Gbeiba is consisted of 4 units and was forced to be disconnected for prolonged periods by the security situation.
Source: Libyan News Agency