- ticket title
- Minister Of Finnace Discusses With Custom And Tax Officials Enhnacing Work Processes
- Human Resources Dept At Ministry Of Education Opens Training Hall For Staff
- 84 Rescued Off Libyan Coast
- Anticipated Russian-Jordanian Talks On Repercussions Of Libyan Crisis
- Salama: We Are Committed To Transforming Truce Into Lasting Ceasefire
Sirte,-The General Electricity Company has announced that the first steam unit at Al Khaleej Power Station is up and running and reconnected to the national grid, which will reduces hours of load shedding. The station located at Al Gbeiba is consisted of 4 units and was forced to be disconnected for prolonged periods by the security situation.
Source: Libyan News Agency