- ticket title
- UN envoy pushes to stop ‘blatant’ embargo violations in Libya
- Rwanda Receives More African Refugees From Libya
- Tunisia: Post-Debate Handshake Hailed as Pro-Democracy Sign
- Delegates Stress Urgent Need for Weather Resilient Farming, Combating Hunger, as Second Committee Debates Agriculture, Food Security, Nutrition
- President of the Presidential Council briefed on the arrangements for the start of the new school year
Tripoli-The Electricity Company Communications Department has announced that 'as a result of the ongoing clashes in south Tripoli, a number of power transmission lines have been hit which caused power outages in several areas. The areas affected by the power outages are Al Gargani, Al Gabailia, Sidi Futra, Khalat Oun, Al Furjan, Al Tariq Al Dayeri, Tariq Al Abyar, Al Rayebiya, Al Madhal, Wadi Al Rabie and parts of Gasr Bin Ghashir, Al Habasha, Al Hanin 'Auto Market' and Muthalit Al Ameed, the company said.
Source: Libya News Agency