- ticket title
- NOC Calls for End to Clashes in Southern Tripoli and to Save its Facilities
- EU: Berlin Conference an Opportunity for Ending Political and Military Struggle in Libya
- Belgian UN Representative: Arms Embargo in Libya is Violated by UN Members
- Concluding Session, Third Committee Sends 17 Drafts to General Assembly as Delegates Joust over Language on Sexual, Reproductive Health, Rights
- President of Presidency Council Discuss With Undersecretary Health Ministry Needs
Tripoli,- High Council of State (HCS) held Tuesday in Tripoli its 6th ordinary session attended by 91 members. High Council of State (HCS) Permanent Committees were elected in the session which witnessed debate on several issues of connection with the local affair. Among permanent committees elected is the Committee Supporting the Application of the Political Accord.
Source: Libyan News Agency