- ticket title
- Stephanie Williams: Libya Lives Through Governing Crisis And Unification Of Its Institutions And Central Bank Are Necessary
- Libyan MPs Arrive In Ghadamis By Air From Morocco
- Bash-Agha Discusses With British Ambassador To Libya Multiple Security Issues
- Election Commission Discusses Technical Supporting Ways With Britain
- Italian Defense Minister Discusses With His British Counterpart Situation In Libya And The Mediterranean
Abdurrahim el-Keeb, who until last month was led a Libyan interim government from the post of Prime Minister, has once again been entrusted by the General National Council to temporarily run the government – a caretaker government – after the sacking of the elected Prime Minister Mustafa Abu Shagur after a no confidence vote.