- ticket title
- South Sudan’s Rivals Form Unity Government Aiming to End War
- Erdogan, Macron, Merkel Hold Phone Conversation On Syria, Libya
- Home of Togo Opposition Candidate Surrounded by Security Forces
- Libya: Imported camels evacuated from capital after port comes under fire
- UNHCR Update Libya (21 February 2020)
1. On 26 February 2011, the United Nations Security Council (Council) unanimously adopted Resolution 1970 (2011), referring the situation in Libya since 15 February 2011 to the Prosecutor of the International Criminal Court (ICC or the Court). The Council invited the Prosecutor to address it every six months on actions taken pursuant to this resolution. This is the eighteenth report and update on the activities of the Office of the Prosecutor (OTP or Office) regarding the situation in Libya.
Source: International Criminal Court