- ticket title
- Egyptian FM, UN envoy discuss ways to resolve Libyan crisis
- UNHCR Resettlement Update #86 – Libya-Niger Situation
- Acting Education Minister Cancels Measures Suspending Teachers Salaries
- Libyan Audit Office Selected Member of Arabosai
- Mi’tig: Council Gave Authorization to Municipalities to Resolve Rubbish Problems
1. On 26 February 2011, the United Nations Security Council (Council) unanimously adopted Resolution 1970 (2011), referring the situation in Libya since 15 February 2011 to the Prosecutor of the International Criminal Court (ICC or the Court). The Council invited the Prosecutor to address it every six months on actions taken pursuant to this resolution. This is the eighteenth report and update on the activities of the Office of the Prosecutor (OTP or Office) regarding the situation in Libya.
Source: International Criminal Court