- ticket title
- Libya: Imported camels evacuated from capital after port comes under fire
- UNHCR Update Libya (21 February 2020)
- UN launches new project to address link between terrorism, arms and crime
- Escalating Burkina Faso violence brings wider Sahel displacement emergency into focus
- Missile attacks fuel UN’s fear for migrants fleeing Libya
Munich-Egyptian President Abdul Fattah Al Sisi has said that his country was committed to unification of the Libyan military and security apparatus, and to support brothers in this country. Egypt is committed to support Libyan neighbors to re-build their country, Al Sisi said in remarks before the Munich Security Conference, indicating that the issue of security in Libya was key to reach a political solution.
Source: Libya News Agency