- ticket title
- Libya: COVID-19 Flash Update No. 2 (6 April 2020)
- UN Calls For Cease-Fire In Libya On Anniversary Of Armed Conflict
- Trump Pushes Unproven COVID Treatment
- Displacement Tracking Matrix (DTM) Libya IDP and Returnee Report: Mobility Tracking Round 29 | January – February 2020
- Libya – IDP and Returnee Key Findings Report 29 (Jan-Feb 2020)
Algiers - Egyptian Foreign Minister, Samah Shukri arrived Monday in Algiers to take part in the trio meeting on Libyan crisis to be devouted to assess the situation in Libya in the light of the recent developments to reach an enduring political solution to the crisis. Taking part in the trio meeting at the invitation of Algeria, Algerian State Minister, Abdulqader Misahle, his Egyptian counterpart, Samah Shukri and Tunisian foreign minister, Khamis Al-Jihenawi. The Algerian news agency said the meeting was in line with the continued consultations among the three countries to assess efforts made to address the Libyan crisis in a bid to find a political solution to it and discuss its implication on neighbouring countries.
Source: Libya News Agency