- ticket title
- MIAX PEARL Equities Begins Trading in NMS Test Symbols, Live Symbols Will Commence Trading on September 29, 2020
- مواجهة التذوق مع MUMM: لوران فريسنت يجلب رؤيته الريادية لإعادة اختراع تجربة تذوق الشمبانيا من Mumm
- Huawei تطلق هواوي حل فيوجن سيرفر برو V6 SAP HANA للتحول الرقمي للشركات
- العوامل الرئيسية الخمسة للتحول الرقمي المستقبلي لمشاريع الطاقة الكهربائية
- Huawei, Sunline Jointly Launch Contactless Digital Loan One Box Solution
CAIRO, Egypt, - Two Palestinians were among 143 migrants, arrested by Egyptian border forces overnight, near the border with Libya, Egyptian security sources said.
Egyptian security sources said that, the migrants were spotted and arrested near al-Salloum commercial crossing, between Libya and Egypt.
The group, the majority of whom were Egyptians, in addition to 22 Sudanese and the two Palestinians, were reportedly trying to cross illegally into Libya through Egyptian borders.
During questioning by Egyptian border security, the migrants alleged that, they had paid human traffickers large sums of money, to help them go to Libya without proper documentation.
Egyptian forces have often targeted undocumented immigrants along its borders, notably with Israel.
Dozens of migrants have been killed by Egyptian forces, as they attempted to cross into Israel, many seeking refuge from war-torn areas of Sudan and Eritrea. In early Mar, Egyptian forces detained five Sudanese refugees trying to cross into Israel.
Source: Name News Network