- ticket title
- Mi’tig Meets UN Special Representative and Human Affairs Coordinator
- GNA Minister of Transport on Inspection Tour of Mi’tiga Inter
- Foreign Ministry Publishes Book It Says Historical Account of 400 Years of Libyan Diplomacy
- Cross-border Movement Normal at Ras Jdeir Crossing
- Can the Paris Agreement Succeed Without the United States?
Cairo, Egyptian Foreign minister Samah Shukri underlined the importance of the House of representatives move top vote on the GNA as soon as possible according to Sukhirat agreement. During his meeting with President of the Presidency Council, Fayz Saraj, he expressed his understanding of what Libya faces at this juncture. He said restoring stability in Libya is a necessity for national security of Egypt.
Source: Libyan News Agency