- ticket title
- Displacement Tracking Matrix (DTM) Libya’s Migrant Report: Round 26 | June – July 2019
- UNHCR Update Libya (13 September 2019)
- IOM Returns 127 Stranded Migrants Safely to 15 Countries Across Africa, Asia
- Scarred by Libya Abuse, Migrants Hope for New Life in Europe
- Nigeria’s child detainees, Myanmar’s ‘out of control’ military, and a ‘safe zone’ in Syria: The Cheat Sheet
V stations in the regions prevents fairness in power outage. Tripoli, 27.06.2019 - Lana - The Electricity General Company had warned that attacking the 220 K.V stations in the regions will cause in more problems, and will prevent the fairness in power outage. In a statement on Thursday, the company assured that if these attacks continue, the energy network will stop, and this will expose patients in hospitals to danger, and oxygen factories for hospitals will halt. The company added in its statement, that some of sick souls are fabricating rumors through social media pages asserting the company's keenness to operate the stations and returning gas units to produce electricity into the network.
Source: Libya News Agency