- ticket title
- Putin to take part in Berlin conference on Libya on January 19
- Libya strongman Haftar in Greece for talks ahead of Berlin peace conference
- Six months following the enforced disappearance of Siham Sergewa, UNSMIL calls for her immediate release
- Libya: Tens of thousands of children at risk amidst violence and chaos of unrelenting conflict
- UNHCR Update Libya (17 January 2020)
V stations in the regions prevents fairness in power outage. Tripoli, 27.06.2019 - Lana - The Electricity General Company had warned that attacking the 220 K.V stations in the regions will cause in more problems, and will prevent the fairness in power outage. In a statement on Thursday, the company assured that if these attacks continue, the energy network will stop, and this will expose patients in hospitals to danger, and oxygen factories for hospitals will halt. The company added in its statement, that some of sick souls are fabricating rumors through social media pages asserting the company's keenness to operate the stations and returning gas units to produce electricity into the network.
Source: Libya News Agency