- ticket title
- Libya: Humanitarian Dashboard (Jan – July 2019)
- Libyan Coast Guard picks up nearly 500 migrants in region surrounding Tripoli
- How Pompeo Took Charge of US Response to Attack on Saudi Oil Fields
- Security Council Committee on Libya Meets with Libyan Investment Authority
- Migrant shooting highlights concern about Libyan coast guard
Al Zawiyah, Efforts were being made by the notables and wise men of Al Zawiyah, to get the gas pipeline valves in Bir Terfas feeding Al Zawiyah power station re-opened as soon as possible. The pipeline valves were reported to have been switched off by some protesters, which according to officials, forced the plant gas station to operate two turbines out of 4 operating before the switch off. An authoritative source said unless the gas supply pipeline was re-opened, power generation would come to halt within 16 hours.
Source: Libya News Agency