- ticket title
- Lavarov: UN Alone Capable Of Guaranteeing Integrity Of Libya
- Celebrations Making Anniversary Of Feb
- Head Of Presidency Council Announces Launch Of The 2020 Humanitarian Response Plan For Libya
- British National Security Adviser Discuss With Egyptian Foreign Minister Developments In Libya
- US Secretary Of State: We Hope Political Negotiation In Libya Start By End Of This Month
Al Zawiyah, Efforts were being made by the notables and wise men of Al Zawiyah, to get the gas pipeline valves in Bir Terfas feeding Al Zawiyah power station re-opened as soon as possible. The pipeline valves were reported to have been switched off by some protesters, which according to officials, forced the plant gas station to operate two turbines out of 4 operating before the switch off. An authoritative source said unless the gas supply pipeline was re-opened, power generation would come to halt within 16 hours.
Source: Libya News Agency