- ticket title
- Libya: Humanitarian Dashboard (Jan – July 2019)
- Libyan Coast Guard picks up nearly 500 migrants in region surrounding Tripoli
- How Pompeo Took Charge of US Response to Attack on Saudi Oil Fields
- Security Council Committee on Libya Meets with Libyan Investment Authority
- Migrant shooting highlights concern about Libyan coast guard
Tripoli, -The GNA Minister of Education Dr. Mohamed Al Azabi discussed with British Ambassador Peter Milliet means of upgrading mutual cooperation in education field. The meeting which was held at the Ministry's headquarters here on Wednesday focused on facilitating entry visas for Libyan students, enhancement of medical insurance and easing enrollments at British universities. According to the Ministry's information office, the meeting also dealt with the Ministry's program for training and the English language to upgrade the quality of education in schools and universities in Libya. The British Ambassador said his country's embassy would re-open soon.
Source: Libyan News Agency