- ticket title
- Helping MENA Transition Out of Fragility
- German Foreign Ministry Discloses Details Of Ceasefire Agreement In Libya
- Algerian President Seeks To Rally Support For Summit On Libya
- UN-brokered Libya talks show ‘seriousness reach draft ceasefire deal
- Libyan Embassy In Oman Urges Libyan Nationals To Be Cautious To Spread Of Coronavirus
Tripoli, -The GNA Minister of Education Dr. Mohamed Al Azabi discussed with British Ambassador Peter Milliet means of upgrading mutual cooperation in education field. The meeting which was held at the Ministry's headquarters here on Wednesday focused on facilitating entry visas for Libyan students, enhancement of medical insurance and easing enrollments at British universities. According to the Ministry's information office, the meeting also dealt with the Ministry's program for training and the English language to upgrade the quality of education in schools and universities in Libya. The British Ambassador said his country's embassy would re-open soon.
Source: Libyan News Agency