- ticket title
- Libya: Tripoli Clashes Situational Report No.14 (As of 20 April 2019)
- Tunisian Foreign Ministry: Efforts Underway to Hold Meeting for Foreign Ministers of Tunisia, Egypt and Algeria to Halt Military Confrontations in Libya
- African Asylum-Seekers Could Bear Brunt of Proposed Travel Curbs
- Italian President: No to the Mediterranean to be a theatre for conflict over Libya
- Flights resume at Amitiq airport
Tripoli- GNA Economic Minister Ali Al Issawi yesterday met the British Ambassador Frank Baker to discuss economic exchange between Libya and the UK in all areas. Baker expressed, at the meeting held at the Government headquarters, his country’s preparedness to offer expertise in all areas of private and public partnerships and the reconstruction effort. He also valued the role the Ministry of Economy has played in the economic reforms being conducted in the country. Al Issawi said Libya was open to cooperation with the UK in the economic and industrial areas, to promote partnerships and trade links between the two countries.
Source: Libya News Agency