- ticket title
- Putin to take part in Berlin conference on Libya on January 19
- Libya strongman Haftar in Greece for talks ahead of Berlin peace conference
- Six months following the enforced disappearance of Siham Sergewa, UNSMIL calls for her immediate release
- Libya: Tens of thousands of children at risk amidst violence and chaos of unrelenting conflict
- UNHCR Update Libya (17 January 2020)
Tripoli- GNA Economic Minister Ali Al Issawi yesterday met the British Ambassador Frank Baker to discuss economic exchange between Libya and the UK in all areas. Baker expressed, at the meeting held at the Government headquarters, his country’s preparedness to offer expertise in all areas of private and public partnerships and the reconstruction effort. He also valued the role the Ministry of Economy has played in the economic reforms being conducted in the country. Al Issawi said Libya was open to cooperation with the UK in the economic and industrial areas, to promote partnerships and trade links between the two countries.
Source: Libya News Agency