- ticket title
- Italian Foreign Minister: New European Treaty on Migration Soon
- United Nations Support Mission in Libya (S/2020/41) [EN/AR]
- Trump administration plans to add Nigeria and six other nations to travel ban list: reports
- Surprise In Belarus, Kyrgyzstan About Reports On Expanded U.S. Travel Ban
- Trump Says U.S. Will Add ‘A Couple’ Of Countries To Travel-Ban List
KAILAHUN/DAKAR, 20 November 2014 (IRIN) – West African countries generally have a strong social network that supports children during times of hardship and need. But for many of the hundreds of children orphaned by Ebola in Sierra Leone, who sometimes witnessed their parents’ deaths, stress and trauma is compounded by social exclusion from their communities.