- ticket title
- Coronavirus, Conflict Threaten Thousands of Refugees, Migrants Detained in Libya
- One year of destructive war in Libya, UNSMIL renews calls for immediate cessation of hostilities and unity to combat COVID-19
- Daily Press Briefing by the Office of the Spokesperson for the Secretary-General
- Press Conference by President of Security Council on Work Programme for April
- EU launches Operation IRINI to enforce Libya arms embargo
East Libyan forces said on Thursday they had rapidly retaken control of large areas of the shuttered oil ports of Es Sider and Ras Lanuf, which they retreated from a week ago in the face of an armed attack.
Local witnesses and military sources said forces loyal to eastern commander Khalifa Haftar had retaken oil storage tanks and Ras Lanuf airstrip, and that Es Sider port was under military control as clashes continued and troops advanced west.
Source: National News Network