- ticket title
- France Says It Killed Al-Qaida North Africa Chief With US Help
- Libya conflict: UN-backed GNA regains full control of Tripoli from east-based warlord Gen Haftar
- Secretary Pompeo’s Call with United Arab Emirates Crown Prince Sheikh Mohammed bin Zayed Al Nahyan
- Thirty countries will benefit as Global Environment Facility funds FAO-led projects
- LIBYA GOVERNMENT SAYS RETAKES HAFTAR’S LAST REDOUBT IN WEST
A paradigm shift has occurred in the Middle East and North Africa: A situation has been created where old rules, principles and analyses no longer apply. There is a completely new world emerging in the MENA region. We may not know where it is going to go but we know that it is new and that means we have to watch, try to understand it and support it where we can.