- ticket title
- France voices concern about current tense situation in Libya
- Libya crisis: France suspends Nato mission role amid Turkey row
- 102 illegal immigrants rescued off western Libyan coast
- The Mandate Of The European Mission In Libya Is Extended Until Early July Next Year
- German Foreign Ministry: The War In Libya Can Only Be Stopped By The Parties To The Libyan Conflict Sitting At The Same Table
GUE/NGL MEPs said that “vision” was paramount to the success of this presidency.
Speaking during the debate on the Dutch Presidency programme in the European Parliament this morning, GUE/NGL MEPs said that “vision” was …